Guarantees on orders and payments
- Orders can be entered directly on the website, upon registration; in case of difficulty or impossibility, it is possible to transmit them by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is also possible to order only one piece per product.
- The prices indicated on the site are VAT included.
- Transport costs for delivery in Italy amount to €7.50 (including VAT). Shipping is free for orders over €50.00.
- All shipments are entrusted to GLS courier, which delivers from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 to 18:00. A signature on delivery may be required; for this reason, it is necessary to provide a shipping address at which you are present at the time of delivery.
- The goods travel at the customer’s own risk, even if carriage is paid.
- For orders over 50 kg, you must contact us directly by phone at +39.080.565.00.46. or by e-mail to: email@example.com
- For shipments abroad you must contact us directly by phone at +39.080.565.00.46. or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FULFILLMENT AND DELIVERY TIMES
- Orders will be processed as quickly as possible to ensure the best shopping experience; however, it is good to consider a minimum of 5 working days to receive your order at home.
- The method of payment by bank transfer provides shipping times of 1-2 days longer, due to the waiting for the amount to be credited to the seller’s current account (they vary depending on the Bank).
- When the goods leave our warehouses, we are not responsible for any delays due to the unattainability of some areas.
- To request the tracking of your shipment, you must send an email containing your order number to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Any delays in order fulfillment may be due to the momentary unavailability of the item; it will be necessary to wait for its production or packaging.
- The goods must be checked in the presence of the courier at the time of delivery; in the event of missing and/or damaged packages, a reserve must be placed on the delivery note. Failing this, the goods will not be replaced nor will any refund be granted.
- Any irregularities found after delivery must be reported in writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 8 days from the date of receipt of the goods, as per law, also indicating the date and number of the tax document and accompanying everything with related photographic material.
- Returns of expired goods are not accepted.
- For returns of goods with defects at the origin or received damaged, it will be necessary to agree with the assistance office the methods of reimbursement or replacement.
- All imperfections due to craftsmanship cannot be considered the subject of dispute.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Rounding and discounts are not accepted unless previously authorized.
- The goods are understood to be owned by Burdi S.r.l. until the invoice has been paid.
- BARI COURT IS COMPETENT FOR ANY DISPUTE